- Place in treats or kibble from the top and bottom flaps, and then as your dog plays, the holes on the sides dispense the treats gradually.
- Rubber-like material keeps hardwood floors and fragile furniture from getting scratched, while staying durable to doggy jaws.
- This is NOT a chew toy. Supervise your dog while playing.
Standard Shipping (USA)
FREE Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
Standard Shipping (Worldwide)
Starting at USD$9.95 for Standard Shipping (3-7 business days)
- Start with small treats or kibble that fall out easily so your dog is quickly rewarded for playing.
- Show them how it works by rolling it around and having treats fall out in front of them.
- As they get better at it, upgrade to larger treats to increase difficulty.
- Take it away if they start gnawing or ripping at the toy and show them again to just roll the toy.
- Attach 2 or more toys together to change the way it rolls and bounces.
- 3.6in x 3.3in x 3.8in
- Made of TPR (non-toxic, BPA free, pthalate free, latex free)
- Made in China
Rinse with soapy water or use top rack of dish washer
30-day risk free return. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want you to be a lifetime customer.
All our products are protected by a limited one-year warranty. Email us at email@example.com if your product is not performing as it should within one-year of purchase.